JACQUELINE MALLERY SIEGEL
Location: Windermere, Florida
Mrs. Florida America 1992
Miss New York Hawaiian Tropic
The Queen of Versailles, Terminator 3, The Caretaker
OTHER POSITIONS & HONORS
- Charity Founder: ThriftMart.
- Westgate Resort Foundation: Board member.
- Board of Directors and Fundraiser for Special Olympics Florida, The Mennello Museum of American Art, The Orlando Ballet, and Femmes de Couer.
Director: Mrs. Florida America Pageant
Bachelor of Science: RIT
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Attending children’s baseball games, Traveling, Painting, Art, Skiing, Raising Eight kids
GOALS AND AMBITIONS
- To maintain a happy and healthy family.
- To have my own reality show.
- Building the largest home in America.
MAJOR INFLUENCE AND INSPIRATIONS
My Mother, husband David, and my eight children.
Westgate Foundation which supports over 100 charities, the ThriftMart which also raises money for charities including Seniors First.
“Live life to the fullest… this is not a Dress Rehearsal.”