Finding the time to workout isn’t always easy, unless you have an excersise routine ready anywhere, anytime
Pageant ladies are BUSY! Between work, school, appearances, family, photo shoots and life—finding the time to get in a great workout isn’t always easy. It’s one of the most common issues we run into with pageant fitness clients—time constraints and access to a gym when on the go.
Here is a great glute workout you can do anywhere! This workout can be performed at home, in a hotel room or even in your office. This Bombshell Booty workout will get your blood pumping with minimal excersise equiptment and space required.
We recommend you perform the exercises with bands for extra resistance (available at www.b-couture.boutique). Resistance bands, also known as workout bands or exercise bands, are stretchable bands used for both physical therapy and general fitness. Bands are a great addition to your fitness accessories and will fit in even the smallest suitcase or bag. However, if you do not have bands, you can still get a killer workout by just utilizing your body weight. (Caution: Always consult a health care professional before beginning any exercise program. If at any time you feel pain, faint, dizzy, nauseous, muscle weakness, experience elevated heart rate or any other adverse physical symptoms, please STOP the workout immediately and consult your healthcare provider.)
Sumo Squat: 4 sets at 15 repetitions each
Reverse Lunge: 3 sets at 10 repetitions each leg
The Shannon Dey: 4 sets at 12 repetitions each leg
Donkey Kick Back: 3 sets at 15 repetitions each leg
Bombshell Booty Dip: 3 sets at 20 repetitions each
1) Stand with your feet slightly further than shoulder width apart.
2) If utilizing the handle band, hold one handle in each hand at shoulder level and stand on the band with the middle of your foot.
3) Sit back into a squat position (keep hands at shoulder width if utilizing bands).
4) Keep your head up, stomach tight and chest high.
5) Make sure your knees do NOT move past your toes.
6) Push your heels into the ground in order to activate glutes and stand back up into the start position.
To read the rest of the Fitness feature… Click Here
To subscribe to Pageantry magazine… Click Here
To follow Pageantry magazine on Instagram… Click Here
To follow Pageantry magazine on FaceBook… Click Here