Trends for 2023, from bold to bare
For those of us in the Glamour Lifestyle Industry, we know how you present yourself, your look and style, are incredibly important for making a good impression on the stage or runway. Great skin care and a skilled makeup repertoire are foundations for any show-stopping look. For 2023, we encourage you to refresh your look with new techniques and styles, but before we look at how to change up your routine, let’s go over the 10 basic rules for good makeup application.
1) Start with a clean and moisturized face. This will help your makeup go on smoothly and last longer.
2) Use a primer before applying your foundation. This can help fill in pores and fine lines, creating a smooth base for your makeup.
3) Use a foundation that matches your skin tone. Test foundations on your jawline and choose the one that disappears into your skin.
4) Use a concealer to cover up blemishes, dark circles, and other imperfections. Choose a concealer that is slightly lighter than your skin tone and apply it after your foundation.
5) Use a setting powder to help your makeup last longer. Apply it after your foundation and concealer, using a large powder brush to lightly dust it over your face.
6) Use a blush or bronzer to give your face some color. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks, using a blush brush or bronzer brush.
7) Use an eyeshadow primer to help your eyeshadow last longer and prevent creasing. Apply it to your eyelids before applying your eyeshadow.
8) Use eyeshadow to add color and definition to your eyes. Choose colors that complement your eyes and skin tone, and use a blending brush to blend the colors together.
9) Use eyeliner to define your eyes and make them pop. Choose a pencil, liquid, or gel eyeliner, depending on the look you want to achieve.
10) Use mascara to add volume and length to your lashes. Apply it to your upper and lower lashes, using a zigzag motion to help separate your lashes. You can also use an eyelash curler before applying your mascara for even more lift and curl.
To read the rest of the Hairstyles… Click Here